Search in this blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

On fire

PLEASE READ COMIC IN JAPANESE FORMAT (Right to left)

**Click here for complete comic**

A lot of women in Japan are worried about their skin tone, a whiter skin is said to be more attractive, you can find several cosmetic products to whiten the skind and some other products to cuver yourself up from sun rays when you are out.

There are 2 levels: 
1. Women with sleeves or a sweater made of a light fabric, accesories can be one or various from: hats, light scarfs umbrella and/or face mask. 
2. People who is toootally unprepared for summer, but still concerned about their skin, who wander around with huge jackets (winter jackets), I've seen people wearing mittens or gloves and wool accesories like capes, scarfs and gloves. This people probably die of heatstroke and dehydration before reaching their destination v_v

At first I thought people was overreacting about getting tanned. But after I myself got a skin tan worth 7 days in Cacun, Mexico in only 3 or 4 sunny summer days in Tokyo... I realized this tanning thing is serious business LOL. Now I do cover myself up a bit, pretty much just cap and sleeves and yes, lots of sunscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment