Search in this blog

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Scary business

PLEASE READ COMIC IN JAPANESE FORMAT (Right to left)

**Click here for complete comic**

And of course I had to get the "special" location dorm, and by that I mean that the dorm building is right infront of a small cementery, which makes me a little nervous. But honestly people speaking to me in japanese is scarier than ghosts or any kind of spiritual being.

So mr. Ghost is (up to now) mere fiction and I hope it stays that way  >__>

Anyways, Tokyo people don't seem to be troubled by the fact of having cementeries nearly EVERYWHERE. Serously! there are small cementeries here an there between buildings, large cementeries infront of schools and my  personal favorite, one near Ueno which is pretty much like a nice park to take your dog out, do some jogging, take a relaxing walk outside or just... You know, enjoy the cementery view, 'cause that is not weird at all.

Not sure if the comic's resolution is convenient. If not, your comments would be much appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment