Search in this blog

Monday, January 4, 2016

Incognito Xmass "spirit"


PLEASE READ COMIC IN JAPANESE FORMAT (Right to left)
**Click here for complete comic**

SPOILER ALERT!! Better read comic first and then read my comments ;D

Many years ago I read or heard about this trend for Xmass dinner in Japan and I really thought it was a lie from one of those otakus out there who like to over react on how exotic Japan can be. But turns out that it is true LOL XD

The special dinner menu of your average japanese citizen is KFC Chicken (or similar) and cake. Seriously, I have no idea how this came to be, but I cannot help but suspect on KFC itself... Those clever b*** ¬__¬
And yes, the comic says FCK on purpose lol.

Even more so, Xmass is more like a Valentine's day, it is also a bit of a family gathering time, but mainly it is a day to spend with your couple and do romantic stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment