Search in this blog

Monday, January 4, 2016

Lemme explain myself

Two topics to cover:

TIME: I must say these short stories take  more time that expected, schools has been crazy busy and I am kinda (just kinda) working so that leaves me with very limited time T--T

That doesn't mean I am quitting making these comics, it just means we are changing to a whenever-I-have-time system, also, given the fact that the weekly objective I had at the beggining, proved to be totally unrealistic LOL 'tho it has been working pretty OK on monthly basis. Let'shope I can keep up with that (At least!! LOL)

QUALITY: These new comics were an experiment to try to save up time. Turns uot indeed it helps a little bit, 'tho cleaning job gets a little tougher aaaaand some squares look as if I had shaded them with Windows Paint LOL (Shame on me). Stil... I think is not so bad and it makes it easier for me to keep the image in a decent size for you to read it without having to adjust every single square. Sooooo... I am keepng up with this method n' I'll work on the Paint looking shadowing.
Wiz 'luv
The darn busy author

PD. Found a misspelling in the "Bugs" comic which I corrected. Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment